- This is our medium sized pod. It comfortably fits one average adult (or two small children).
- It's the perfect zen den, a place to relax and recharge, to take five minutes out from the chaos of everyday life.
- With its combination of traditional, natural willow and eye-catching twine, the Plum pod will be a welcomed addition to your home that everyone will enjoy.
- Made from natural and sustainable materials, handmade by a small team of female basketmakers in the South West.
Don't have anywhere to hang the pod? Don't worry. Select 'free-standing' and we'll include wooden feet with your order, for a fuss-free installation.
- It hangs elegantly indoors and works just as well free-standing.
Personalise your pod experience, use it in a way that works for you. To meditate, journal, read, snooze..
Everyone needs a cosy space to run away to, to take five minutes out from your busy day. The Plum pod is the perfect choice for some nourishing solo time. A place to feel safe and calm, tinker on the guitar or cosy up with a book.
Brown and green willow, harvested from the Somerset Levels by a family-run business and grown sustainably.
Steel frame, fabricated from 10mm round steel bar, and powder coated to protect the pod. Made by local metalworkers just outside Bristol.
Cushion made from medium density foam and covered in 100% cotton, produced in Bath and Bristol.
Width: 80cm deep x 90cm wide
Entrance: 75cm wide x 80cm high
To increase the longevity of the Plum, take care when entering and moving it around.
It is made from a natural material and so may change colour over time.
To clean your, simply dust off with a dry brush or cloth, or using the brush attachment of your hoover.
Much like a basket, it will last years and years, but will become more brittle over time. Towards the end of the pods life, some willow strands may pop out or snap. This is normal for a natural materials and we advise to just snip them off to tidy up the look of the pod.
How shall I clean my pod?
A feather duster or a clean, dry natural bristle paintbrush is the best way to remove dust from your pod. Or use the upholstery attachment of your vacuum cleaner with a nylon stocking placed over the end.
For deep cleaning, dampen a white 100% cotton cloth, very slightly with clean cold water and blot gently; then let it air dry completely.
Can they go outdoors?
Due to the type of willow used, this range of pods is designed for indoor use only. Contact us for ordering an outdoor pod.
How do I hang it in my house?
Locate a joist or internal beam in your ceiling and attach your fixings to this spot. This will ensure it is strong enough to hold the weight of you and your pod.
What if I have nowhere to hang it?
We recommend attaching the pod to your ceiling if you can, but if not there are two alternative options:
- Placing the pod on the floor. We can provide a version with padded feet on the base of the pod so that it sits just off the floor.
- A free-standing frame to hang the pod from. This way your pod will still be hanging but you won't have to drill in to your ceiling.
What material is used to make these pods?
The pods are woven from buff willow and the frame is made from steel.
Which size is right for me?
You can check our size chart here.
Click to read all FAQs